jeudi 12 juillet 2018

*° I'm still alive...


... and I have LOTS of news !!! °*

    As I really have a lot of things to say, I will write exlusively in English, otherwise it would take me forever to write in both versions :D

Gosh, almost one year since I haven't posted anything in here... That actually saddens me because my blog is the first place where I've ever started to post my work online. But the reality is that a blog post is taking some more time to do and I really don't have here the visibility not the interaction that I have with other social medias.
Anyway, it was still important to me to come back to it at one point or another.

Like I said, I have a lot of things to say. Maybe I won't say everything in details but let's start by the most recent and the biggest of all :
I NOW HAVE AN ONLINE SHOP ! :D

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JustineFillustration

It is for now on Etsy and you can find there all the postcards for my seasonal animals, as well as some prints and felt decoration figurines :) More things will come but it was already a lot of work to come to that, so let's see how it goes !

You can access by clicking on the picture ^^

------

After this big announcement, I think I can show you part of what you will find on the store, which is to say : my summer animals series !! They've been done last month so this is still quite new. I'm slowly completing the collection as I have only the autumn animals now remaining. So for this time, may I introduce you the flamingo (that you already know), the sea turtle, the koala and the mouse !! :)








You may also have noticed my signature changed on the way. Yayyy ! It's because I revamped my logo completely, to have something fitting much better with my personality and with my work ^^

------

Finally, out of the things I can share and want to share, I will drop here three characters that I painted for a two-day long workshop I did in February.
These two days were magic. Exhausting but full of emotions and discoveries. The first day was with two small groups of children from 7 to 15 years old. We illustrated together a character from a tale that we could identify with. And on the second day, I was with two classes of 6 and 7 year-old children. This time, they had chosen a story with their teacher and we illustrated it together.
To read about my whole experience and see some pictures, you can go to the Facebook post I wrote.

As of now, I will just the three original characters that I had created to give some inspiration to the children of the first day and help them find strong figures they could identify with. 
To read their story, I invite you again to go on my Facebook page. I've written the synopsis for two of their tales.







And with that, I will stop for now !
I'll try to come write here again in less than 10 months, I promise ! :D
But as of now, it's kind of late, I'm tired, and I think I already shared enough for one single post ^^

So if there are still people coming over here, I hope you enjoyed what you saw and you are interested to follow me more, I invite you to join me either on Facebook, on Instagram (@justinefillustration)... Or both ! :D

<3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire