mercredi 4 décembre 2013

** The struggling leaves ** (Design for KoRn)



 
 
Design contest for KoRn (closed)
 

" Take me away
Set me on fire
There's no other way

Give me a reason cause I got nothing to gain
So what are we doing now ?
Feeling complacent I cannot be contained
I'm so lost and lonely now"



When the inside is bleeding, when the mind is in a maze, we wish we could just extract our heart from our body, for it is here that all the pain and dispair happen. But we may tear down its fragile layers over and over again, it seems that our feelings will always catch us back and won't give us any rest. The only thing left to do it seems, is to run. Wherever. And for as long as it's needed.

This overall interpretation found inspiration in some parts of the lyrics while the music, during the chorus, brought its touch by emphasizing a feeling of being aspirated into an endless tunnel...


-----------
I am quite happy and proud of this illustration, so I hope you will like it too =)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire